FLEXITRANS - telescopic driven belt conveyor
ATTENTION! This offer is not for countries: Germany, France, Great Britain, the Netherlands, Sweden and Austria!
This telescopic belt conveyor is intended for loading or unloading tires or other piece goods from trucks or transport containers. The conveyor is standardly composed of five synchronously driven belt conveyors which can be retracted or fed out as needed. The front part of the conveyor is equipped with a lift-platform for one person. It is possible to adjust platform height according to operator requirements while he takes out or store goods. Light goods can be transferred in both directions, it´s only a one-way conveyor for heavy goods. It is possible to adjust platform height together with one side of the conveyor. Among main features belongs motor driven lift of the platform and fluent conveyor speed regulation by frequency converter. The conveyor is equipped with movable wheels, with brakes at the end of the conveyor and on the platform. Size of conveyor below is including lift-platform.
Among main advantages of this conveyor belong:
- speed-up of loading process - better efficiency
- operating costs saving
- flexible use of loading zone in a warehouse – after each loading process the telescopic conveyor can be easily folded and moved to another loading place
- constant work-flow enables load planning more accurately and minimizes waiting time of trucks
- adjustable height of working position reduces physical effort of workers
- reduced risk of injuries compared with manual loading/unloading process
- low maintenance costs, easy operating and maintenance
FLEXITRANS may not be promoted, offered, marketed, sold or used in the following countries: Germany, France, Great Britain, the Netherlands, Sweden and Austria.
The company FEIFER - kovovýroba, spol. s r.o. is not responsible for the violation of this provision and will recover any damage to a specific violator.
|cca 600 kg
|max. loading (kg/m)
|7050 - 19000 mm
|1110 - 1850 mm
|working conveyor width
|10 - 28 m/min.
|660 - 1700 mm
|6270 - 18350 mm