DP500 conveyor - steel rollers, L=2000 mm, A=80 mm
Non-driven gravity roller conveyor DP is suitable for building conveyor routes from straight and curved modules. This conveyor is intended for transporting cartons as well as other goods with a flat and firm bottom part. This conveyor can be combined into an infinite number of functional modules which again can be combined endlessly. There is also a large range of accessories available.
- possibility of height adjustment for setting required slope - 580-920 mm
- 3 working conveyor widths (300, 500 and 800 mm) and 3 different conveyor lengths (1000, 1500 and 2000 mm)
- with plastic or metal rollers – with diameter of 50 mm
- stable side profiles for high load capacity
- surface treatment – galvanic zinc
This model is equipped with steel rollers, width of the track is 580 mm, total length of the track is 2000 mm and axis distance is 80 mm.
Maximum load = max. allowed steady conveyor loading in kg.
Max. load capacity for steel roller conveyors is expressed in kg for a whole conveyor (maximum load of 1 m of the steel roller conveyor route is often higher than maximum load of the conveyor frame).
|ordering code||600 000117|
|track version||steel rollers|
|roller diameter||50 mm|
|max. loading||180 kg|
|conveyor height||580 - 920 mm|
|conveyor length||2000 mm|
|max. width of a product||600 mm|
|min. length of a product||225 mm|
|roller axis pitch||80 mm|
|conveyor width||580 mm|
|working conveyor width||500 mm|