DP300 conveyor - plastic rollers, L=1000 mm, A=100 mm
Non-driven gravity roller conveyor DP is suitable for building conveyor routes from straight and curved modules. This conveyor is intended for transporting cartons as well as other goods with a flat and firm bottom part. This conveyor can be combined into an infinite number of functional modules which again can be combined endlessly. There is also a large range of accessories available.
- possibility of height adjustment for setting required slope - 580-920 mm
- 3 working conveyor widths (300, 500 and 800 mm) and 3 different conveyor lengths (1000, 1500 and 2000 mm)
- with plastic or metal rollers – with diameter of 50 mm
- stable side profiles for high load capacity
- surface treatment – galvanic zinc
This model is equipped with plastic rollers, width of the track is 380 mm, total length of the track is 1000 mm and axis distance is 100 mm.
Maximum load = max. allowed steady conveyor loading in kg.
Max. load capacity for plastic roller conveyors is expressed in kg/1m regardless of the conveyor length.
|ordering code||600 000105|
|track version||plastic rollers|
|roller diameter||50 mm|
|max. loading (kg/m)||70 kg|
|conveyor height||580 - 920 mm|
|conveyor length||1000 mm|
|max. width of a product||450 mm|
|min. length of a product||300 mm|
|roller axis pitch||100 mm|
|conveyor width||380 mm|
|working conveyor width||300 mm|