APH-455 - chamber wrapping machine
Chamber wrapping machines are designed for wrapping consumer goods, printed materials, textile products as well as food, etc. Shrink foil half tube (PVC, POF,…) is used for wrapping.
Among main advantages of this wrapping machine belong:
- minimal external dimensions
- low investment and operation costs
- favourable price
- sealing time, shrinking time and temperature inside the chamber are digitally adjustable
These machines are standardly equipped with:
- timer controlled holding electromagnet
- triple foil perforator for easy shrinking (including adjustable power of perforation)
- adjustable height of the bottom pad in the chamber
- wheels with brakes
Easy operation: An operator places the wrapped objects between foils, moves the objects into the shrinking chamber and closes the chamber hood. Sealing and shrinking is performed automatically. When the hood is held by electromagnet, the operator can prepare further objects for wrapping.
Type APH-455 is equipped with sealers of dimensions 550 x 420 mm.
|ordering code||700 001174|
|sealing dimension||550 x 420 mm|
|max. wrapping height||250 mm|
|power input||3,77 kW|
|average power consumption||1,6 - 2,3 kW/hour|
|max. film dimension (width x diameter)||550 x 250 mm|
|machine length||1320 mm|
|machine width||820 mm|
|machine height||1190 mm|