OJC-1250 - wrapping machine for wrapping coils
The semi-automatic wrapping machine OJC-1250 is designed for wrapping the cores (inner surface) of coils with wires, cables, hoses, ropes, etc. into wrapping film. Two machine stretch films are used for packaging, which overlap on the core of the coil and create a more durable packaging. The coils are loaded and unloaded with a forklift or crane.
The machine significantly increases the productivity and quality of packaging, but above all it eliminates the dangerous work during manual wrapping of coils.
This machine is designed for operations with medium packaging capacity.
The machine can be manufactured completely at the customer's request.
The main advantages of this machine include:
- electro-pneumatic drive
- low operating costs
- low machine maintenance requirements
- simple and robust construction
- simple machine control: just start the cycle with the foot pedal
- coil rotation is controlled by a frequency converter (smooth start and stop, precise oriented stop and stepless speed control)
- automatic cutting of the film during at the end of packaging cycle
|ordering code||600 002341|
|material - foil||
|max. film width||500 mm|
|inner diameter of roll||76 mm|
|max. wrapping diameter||1250 mm|
|min. packing width||600 mm|
|max. packing width||700 mm|
|max. coil weight||2000 kg|
|compressed air||2 - 3 bar|
|supply voltage||400V/ 50Hz|
|power input||1,5 kW|
|dimension (l x w x h)||2000 x 1200 x 1600 mm|