LoadMaster FCB-800 - vehicle loading conveyor
Conveyors of this type are particularly suitable for unloading and loading shipments from / into vehicles in warehouses, etc., in a place where a loading ramp is not available. The conveyor consists of two parts - a height-adjustable belt conveyor and an adjoining expandable driven roller conveyor. Their design allows you to sleeplessly change the height of the conveyor and the length of expansion for maximum efficiency when unloading and loading goods. The conveyor is equipped with wheels for easier handling.
The conveyors are available in two different working widths - 600 mm and 800 mm - and in two versions: FT (simpler, conveyor elevation realized by mechanical transmission with electric drive) and FCB (more advanced, conveyor elevation realized hydraulically).
Their advantages include:
- speeding up the unloading and loading process - greater efficiency, minimizing downtime of vehicles
- less physical effort on the part of the operator
- reduced risk of injury compared to manual loading / unloading
- low operating and maintenance costs, easy operation
- robust design suitable for demanding use
- use of quality components from leading European manufacturers (Schneider, SEW)
At the customer's request, the conveyor can be equipped with additional accessories (side barriers, sensors front / rear, counter, etc.).
|ordering code||700 024471|
|track width (belt)||800 mm|
|track width (rollers)||770 mm|
|adjustable conveyor height||1050-2300 mm|
|length of expandable roller conveyor||2600-7200 mm|
|max. loading (kg/m)||50 kg|
|length when retracted||7500 mm|
|machine width||1450 mm|
|power input||3,7 kW|
|extension speed||10-18 m/min.|